Ultimately, we would love to have all of our parishioners
participate in the onling giving program; it's easy, safe and helps
the parish more than you can imagine.
If you would like more information about setting up a recurring Online
Giving account, click here.
But if you're not quite ready to create an account and
would like to support the parish's online giving program, the "Quick
Give" option will allow you to make a one time online gift/donation
towards a specific fund set up by St. Christine's Parish. These "quick"
gifts are processed immediately, and you can always be assured that
all payment information you enter is never stored by Online Giving.
Follow these steps to give a gift using "Quick Give."
- Go to the St.
Christine's Online Giving page.
- In the bottom right hand corner click on the Quick Give option.
- On the Quick Give welcome screen click on "Continue Quick Give"
in the bottom right hand corner.
- Complete your personal information (see page example below).
- Provide your address.
- Select the gift you would like to contibute to from the "Fund"
- Enter the gift amount you would like to contribute.
- Select a payment method (Credit Card or Bank Account)
Note: If you select Bank Account
and do not already have an Online Giving account you will need to
provide your bank account number and routing number by clicking the
Add button and entering the information.
- Check the box if you would like to include $3 to cover processing
- Enter any special instructions you may have.
(Example: For Flower Envelopes, enter the names of
those you are donating "in memory of").
- Enter the special code at the bottom of the page (This is for security
reasons. If you can't make out the code click "Show another code"
- Click Next - Your contribution will be processed and you should
receive an email
(be sure to check your Spam Folder).
here to go to the Online Giving page to make a Quick Give contribution.